DISH vs Cable
Comparing DISH vs Time Warner Cable? With DISH you can get FREE installation, over 30 premium channels FREE for 3 months and budget friendly packages. Take a look at a comparison of DISH and Time Warner Cable.
Compare DISH and Time Warner — DISH Is the Clear Winner
DISH saves you an average of $660 over Time Warner Cable during your first two years. And not only do you pay less, you get more:
- DISH gives you more channels than DirecTV, including Encore, EpicTV, FOX Movie Channel, ESPN, FOX Sports and Movieplex.
- If you like cartoons on Boomerang, then DISH is your answer — because you don’t get Boomerang with DirecTV.
- You get 50 premium channels free for three months.
Only With DISH — Twice the DVR Storage to Record Up to 16 Channels at Once
When you go with DISH, you get twice the DVR storage space of Time Warner Cable plus the ability to record 16 channels at once, so you never have to miss another show. You’ll also get:
- DISH’s mobile app, DISH Anywhere — watch every TV channel you get at home on any device
- The ability to watch 100 percent of your live channels, DVR recordings and tons of On Demand shows anywhere
DISH’s average rank since 2010 is higher than Time Warner Cable’s in these ACSI Service Categories: call center satisfaction, website satisfaction, clearest bill to understand and lowest customer complaint rate. If you want the best service, sign up for DISH.
When you compare Time Warner and DISH, there’s no contest: DISH gives you more!